to the fore中文什么意思
在近处, 在手头, 在前面
- fore: int. (打高尔夫球时的叫声)前面 ...
- at the fore: 在前面
- fore: adj. 1.前面的 (opp. h ...
- Later, his religious temperament came to the fore .
- Annie came to the fore to give lou time to recover himself .
- Furthermore, a number of significant new topics have come to the fore in recent years .
- The portuguese voyages to the spice islands, which brought the question of java to the fore .
- The slightest disagreement tended to bring to the fore his underlying suspicion and resentment .