(pl. tobaccos, tobaccoes) 【植物；植物学】烟草；烟叶；烟丝，卷烟，纸烟，嚼烟。 flue-cured tobacco 烤烟。 sun-cured tobacco 晒烟。 smoking tobacco 板丝烟。 T- Road 〔美国〕南部种植烟草的地区。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The tobacco jetted up into his lungs .
- He does n't like either wine or tobacco .
- A pound of tobacco only lasts him a fortnight .
- A quarter of a pound of tea . and a tin of tobacco .
- He had weaned away himself from tobacco .
Tobacco is an agricultural product processed from the leaves of plants in the genus Nicotiana. It can be consumed, used as a pesticide and, in the form of nicotine tartrate, used in some medicines.