[ tə'pɔlədʒi ]发音: 用"topology"造句
- algebraic topology: 代数的位相几何; 代数拓扑基础; 代 ...
- analytical topology: 分析拓扑学
- base (topology): 基 (拓)
- The resulting topology is called the zariski topology .
- Students of topology will recognize this situation .
- The associated topology is the constructible topology on x .
- At this time the subject of topology was known as analysis situs .
- Indeed, readers familiar with the fundamentals of algebraic topology can easily prove the correctness of this presentation .
- the configuration of a communication network
- the branch of pure mathematics that deals only with the properties of a figure X that hold for every figure into which X can be transformed with a one-to-one correspondence that is continuous in both directions
- the study of anatomy based on regions or divisions of the body and emphasizing the relations between various structures (muscles and nerves and arteries etc.) in that region
同义词：regional anatomy, topographic anatomy
- topographic study of a given place (especially the history of the place as indicated by its topography); "Greenland''s topology has been shaped by the glaciers of the ice age"