1.tube-launched optically-tracked wire-guided (anti-tank missile) “陶”式反坦克导弹〔一种用纯管式发射器发射的光学跟踪有线制导反坦克导弹〕。
2.take-off weight 起飞全重。vt.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- I was, so to speak, being hauled in tow .
- Tow tramps : except us , conductor .
- Many planes and tows were blown far off course .
- It is towed by the surface vessel .
- My car broke down and had to be towed to a garage .
- the act of hauling something (as a vehicle) by means of a hitch or rope; "the truck gave him a tow to the garage"
- drag behind; "Horses used to tow barges along the canal"
In the composites industry, a tow is an untwisted bundle of continuous filaments, and it refers to man-made fibres, particularly carbon fibres (also called graphite).