- 更多例句： 下一页
- The train for chicago is on track 9 .
- My life had switched onto the wrong track .
- Your question stopped him in his tracks .
- Production has already been put on the right track .
- Oceanographers once tracked waves .
- the act of participating in an athletic competition involving running on a track
- a course over which races are run
同义词：racetrack, racecourse, raceway
- any road or path affording passage especially a rough one
同义词：cart track, cartroad
- a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
同义词：rail, rails, runway
- a pair of parallel rails providing a runway for wheels
- a groove on a phonograph recording
- (computer science) one of the circular magnetic paths on a magnetic disk that serve as a guide for writing and reading data
- an endless metal belt on which tracked vehicles move over the ground
同义词：caterpillar track, caterpillar tread
- evidence pointing to a possible solution; "the police are following a promising lead"; "the trail led straight to the perpetrator"
- a distinct selection of music from a recording or a compact disc; "he played the first cut on the cd"; "the title track of the album"
- a line or route along which something travels or moves; "the hurricane demolished houses in its path"; "the track of an animal"; "the course of the river"
- make tracks upon
- travel across or pass over; "The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day"
同义词：traverse, cover, cross, pass over, get over, get across, cut through, cut across
- go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
同义词：chase, chase after, trail, tail, tag, give chase, dog, go after
- carry on the feet and deposit; "track mud into the house"
- observe or plot the moving path of something; "track a missile"