- 更多例句： 下一页
- Large tracts of wasteland have become a granary ...
- They opened up large tracts of wasteland .
- In the past nothing could grow on this tract of land .
- Fine bubbles originate in the lower respiratory tract .
- He wrote a tract on this subject .
- a bundle of myelinated nerve fibers following a path through the brain
同义词：nerve pathway, nerve tract, pathway
- a system of body parts that together serve some particular purpose
- a brief treatise on a subject of interest; published in the form of a booklet
- an extended area of land
同义词：piece of land, piece of ground, parcel of land, parcel