- 更多例句： 下一页
- Trailers are like houses on wheels .
- He never sleeps in his trailer any more. he looked like hell .
- Some cars came through, towing small boats and big outboard motors on trailers .
- In order that the recorded block of data be identified, a header and trailer are added .
- Sixteen trailer coaches of various makes, intended for use as mobile homes, were subjected to blast in the 1955 test .
- a wheeled vehicle that can be pulled by a car or truck and is equipped for occupancy
- a large transport conveyance designed to be pulled by a truck or tractor
- an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
- someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
同义词：dawdler, drone, laggard, lagger, poke