通过。 in transit 运输中。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- All letters were opened in transit .
- Its transit failed to produce the desired stamp .
- Actually man is in transit between brute and god .
- It'll take us four times as long to transit the hot zone .
- Magmas in transit to the surface will further supplement this heat .
- a journey usually by ship; "the outward passage took 10 days"
- a surveying instrument for measuring horizontal and vertical angles, consisting of a small telescope mounted on a tripod
- a facility consisting of the means and equipment necessary for the movement of passengers or goods
同义词：transportation system, transportation
- cause or enable to pass through; "The canal will transit hundreds of ships every day"
- revolve (the telescope of a surveying transit) about its horizontal transverse axis in order to reverse its direction
- pass across (a sign or house of the zodiac) or pass across (the disk of a celestial body or the meridian of a place); "The comet will transit on September 11"
- make a passage or journey from one place to another; "The tourists moved through the town and bought up all the souvenirs;" "Some travelers pass through the desert"
同义词：pass through, move through, pass across, pass over
TRANSIT翻译记忆软件，是瑞士STAR Group所发展出一套功能完善的“电脑辅助翻译系统”（CAT，Computer-assisted Translation 或 Computer-aided Translation），专为处理大量且重复性高之翻译工作所设计。TRANSIT同时也是技术性翻译与在文字地化工作的专业软件，支援超过100种以上的语言格式，包括亚洲、中东以及东欧语系。广泛被应用于企业全球化作业程序。