- Many divines treat them with contempt .
- Do n't treat the masses as if they were fools ..
- Do n't treat the matter with undue haste .
- Treat the problem in the x, y, z system .
- He was treating the whole thing as a joke .
- an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
- something considered choice to eat
同义词：dainty, delicacy, goody, kickshaw
- provide treatment for; "The doctor treated my broken leg"; "The nurses cared for the bomb victims"; "The patient must be treated right away or she will die"; "Treat the infection with antibiotics"
- subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition; "process cheese"; "process hair"; "treat the water so it can be drunk"; "treat the lawn with chemicals" ; "treat an oil spill"
- regard or consider in a specific way; "I treated his advances as a joke"
- engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement; "they had to treat with the King"
- act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
同义词：cover, handle, plow, deal, address
- provide with choice or abundant food or drink; "Don''t worry about the expensive wine--I''m treating"; "She treated her houseguests with good food every night"
- provide with a gift or entertainment; "Grandmother always treated us to the circus"; "I like to treat myself to a day at a spa when I am depressed"
- interact in a certain way; "Do right by her"; "Treat him with caution, please"; "Handle the press reporters gently"
同义词：handle, do by