1.树〔主要指乔木，也可指较大的灌木〕。 ★玫瑰可以称为 bush, 也可以称为 tree.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- There are lots of pear trees near the house .
- The trees were planted at 20 feet intervals .
- Most nurseries sell certified trees .
- Trees made the meadow a bowery maze .
- There is a wisteria twining round the big tree ..
- a tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown; includes both gymnosperms and angiosperms
- a figure that branches from a single root; "genealogical tree"
- stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree
- chase an animal up a tree; "the hunters treed the bear with dogs and killed it"; "her dog likes to tree squirrels"
- plant with trees; "this lot should be treed so that the house will be shaded in summer"
- force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
In botany, a tree is a plant with an elongated stem, or trunk, supporting leaves or branches.