TRIP ＝transformation-induced plasticity 【冶金】高强度及高延性。n.
- be on a trip: 在旅行
- a business trip: 出差
- a family trip: 一次家庭旅行
- She tripped and went down with a bump .
- You should discourage him from taking that trip .
- A trip to the moon is a venturesome journey .
- She tripped along joyfully as if treading on air .
- He was tripped into saying he was to blame .
- an unintentional but embarrassing blunder; "he recited the whole poem without a single trip"; "he arranged his robes to avoid a trip-up later"; "confusion caused his unfortunate misstep"
同义词：trip-up, stumble, misstep
- a light or nimble tread; "he heard the trip of women''s feet overhead"
- a journey for some purpose (usually including the return); "he took a trip to the shopping center"
- a catch mechanism that acts as a switch; "the pressure activates the tripper and releases the water"
- an exciting or stimulating experience
- an accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall; "he blamed his slip on the ice"; "the jolt caused many slips and a few spills"
- a hallucinatory experience induced by drugs; "an acid trip"
- get high, stoned, or drugged; "He trips every weekend"
同义词：trip out, turn on, get off
- put in motion or move to act; "trigger a reaction"; "actuate the circuits"
同义词：actuate, trigger, activate, set off, spark off, spark, trigger off, touch off
- make a trip for pleasure
- miss a step and fall or nearly fall; "She stumbled over the tree root"
- cause to stumble; "The questions on the test tripped him up"
Trip may refer to travel, a vacation, or a psychedelic experience. It is also an informal description for a circuit breaker or its action.