- The triple bond does not usually react so vigorously at a carbon-carbon double bond .
- The results of rrs demonstrated cds nanoparticles have no influence on the double and triple bonds . the photoluminous measurement showed that cds nanoparticles caused the luminous bands become weak and the red shift
- The preparation of gold electrode of double layers and the spectroscopic and electrochemical studies when it was incubated with bacteria : cv measurement demonstrated that the defect content within the double layer gradually decreased during the incubation , sers showed that the film structure became order during the incubation and the bands of double and triple bonds shifted toward high wavenumber , too
- On the basis of it , - a isotherms were analyzed at different ph 、 temperature 、 molar fraction of mpda and the optimal condition were obtained the preparation of polydiacetylene monolayers and the studies of its spectroscopic properties : the mpda / pda monolayers were irritated by 254nm uv - lamp for 20 seconds and the sensitive monolayers were produced . the uv - vis spectra showed that the recognition between mannose and e . colik12 is specific . the results of the rrs confirmed that the bands of double < wp = 7 > and triple bonds simultaneously shifted toward high wavenumber and its electrical structure of the backbone changed from acetylene to butatriene
- a曲线的结果表明：双炔（ pda ）及其甘露糖衍生物（ mpda ）是混溶的。在此基础之上，我们又对亚相处于不同温度、不同ph值时和双炔（ pda ）及其甘露糖衍生物（ mpda ）二者以不同比例混合时的- a曲线进行了详细的分析，从而确定了双炔（ pda ）及其甘露糖衍生物（ mpda ）成膜的最佳条件。
A triple bond in chemistry is a chemical bond between two chemical elements involving six bonding electrons instead of the usual two in a covalent single bond. The most common triple bond, that between two carbon atoms, can be found in alkynes.