- 更多例句： 下一页
- Now, i'll show you how to trounce your husband .
- Now , i ll show you how to trounce your husband
- Wales were trounced 5 - 0 by poland
- He should be soundly trounced
- 18 action after losing 4 - 0 to spain , ukraine bounced back to trounce saudi arabia by the same score
- censure severely or angrily; "The mother scolded the child for entering a stranger''s car"; "The deputy ragged the Prime Minister"; "The customer dressed down the waiter for bringing cold soup"
同义词：call on the carpet, take to task, rebuke, rag, reproof, lecture, reprimand, jaw, dress down, call down, scold, chide, berate, bawl out, remonstrate, chew out, chew up, have words, lambaste, lambast
- come out better in a competition, race, or conflict; "Agassi beat Becker in the tennis championship"; "We beat the competition"; "Harvard defeated Yale in the last football game"
同义词：beat, beat out, crush, shell, vanquish
- beat severely with a whip or rod; "The teacher often flogged the students"; "The children were severely trounced"
同义词：flog, welt, whip, lather, lash, slash, strap