【机械工程】(涡)轮机，叶轮机，汽轮机，透平机。 a hydraulic [water] turbine 水轮机。 a steam turbine 汽轮机。 a turbine steamer 涡轮汽船。 turbine boat 汽轮机船。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The turbine is spun by the high-pressure gases .
- Engineers maintain the turbines .
- The turbine engine has a compressor which turns at high speed .
- This steam is used to turn turbine blades of electric generators .
- With this arrangement, the turbine drives the compressor .
- rotary engine in which the kinetic energy of a moving fluid is converted into mechanical energy by causing a bladed rotor to rotate
A turbine is a rotary mechanical device that extracts energy from a fluid flow and converts it into useful work. A turbine is a turbomachine with at least one moving part called a rotor assembly, which is a shaft or drum with blades attached.