[ 'tə:nə ]发音: 用"turner"造句
- will turner: 威尔特纳
- tina turner tina turner: 最佳流行女艺人
- alex turner: 亚利克斯特纳
- Turner was now necessarily an object of passionate, protective pity .
- He turned and went into the bedroom. mary turner was a stiff shape under a soiled white sheet .
- They saw dick turner come out of the bush by the house with two whining dogs at his heels .
- They talked low and earnest . bill wanted to kill turner
- His name was harry turner , and we were in love
- cooking utensil having a flat flexible part and a long handle; used for turning or serving food
- one of two persons who swing ropes for jumpers to skip over in the game of jump rope
- a lathe operator
- a tumbler who is a member of a turnverein