- 更多例句： 下一页
- Life on the brigantines was unadulterated hell, granted .
- Pure , unadulterated fun without any good sense orjudgment
- Our life was unadulterated bliss
- So he has to kill him , and he tries to do that with unadulterated fury
- Just far enough away to have been peopled with pure , unadulterated white trash
- without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers; "an arrant fool"; "a complete coward"; "a consummate fool"; "a double-dyed villain"; "gross negligence"; "a perfect idiot"; "pure folly"; "what a sodding mess"; "stark staring mad"; "a thoroughgoing villain"; "utter nonsense"; "the unadulterated truth"
同义词：arrant, complete, consummate, double-dyed, everlasting, gross, perfect, pure, sodding, stark, staring, thoroughgoing, utter
- not mixed with impurities; "unadulterated maple syrup"