-ly ,-ness n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- She's kind and honest and unaffected .
- Pinocytosis of dextran was unaffected .
- Such simple unaffected trust flabbergasted me .
- He smiled, apparently unaffected by her formal tone .
- A third radiation group was unaffected by the magnetic field .
- undergoing no change when acted upon; "entirely unaffected by each other''s writings"; "fibers remained apparently unaffected by the treatment"
- free of artificiality; sincere and genuine; "an unaffected grace"
- emotionally unmoved; "always appeared completely unmoved and imperturbable"
- unaware of or indifferent to; "insensible to the suffering around him"