(-stood; -stood, 〔古语〕 understanded)
- 更多例句： 下一页
- I understand your reluctance to leave .
- In the end she will understand his feelings .
- They understood what we were doing。
- Bevy and i understand each other perfectly .
- He reads so fast and understands so well .
- know and comprehend the nature or meaning of; "She did not understand her husband"; "I understand what she means"
- perceive (an idea or situation) mentally; "Now I see!"; "I just can''t see your point"; "Does she realize how important this decision is?"; "I don''t understand the idea"
同义词：realize, realise, see
- believe to be the case; "I understand you have no previous experience?"
- make sense of a language; "She understands French"; "Can you read Greek?"
同义词：read, interpret, translate
- be understanding of; "You don''t need to explain--I understand!"
同义词：sympathize, sympathise, empathize, empathise