- 更多例句： 下一页
- Unions have nothing to do with skill training .
- Love is necessary to a successful union .
- She was admitted as a member of the trade union .
- New states have been admitted into the union .
- The union is much older than the constitution .
- the act of making or becoming a single unit; "the union of opposing factions"; "he looked forward to the unification of his family for the holidays"
同义词：unification, uniting, conjugation, jointure
- the act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes; "the casual couplings of adolescents"; "the mating of some species occurs only in the spring"
同义词：coupling, mating, pairing, conjugation, sexual union
- a device on a national flag emblematic of the union of two or more sovereignties (typically in the upper inner corner)
- the occurrence of a uniting of separate parts; "lightning produced an unusual union of the metals"
- a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets; "let C be the union of the sets A and B"
- an organization of employees formed to bargain with the employer; "you have to join the union in order to get a job"
同义词：labor union, trade union, trades union, brotherhood
- a political unit formed from previously independent people or organizations; "the Soviet Union"
- healing process involving the growing together of the edges of a wound or the growing together of broken bones
- the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce); "a long and happy marriage"; "God bless this union"
同义词：marriage, matrimony, spousal relationship, wedlock
- the state of being joined or united or linked; "there is strength in union"
- of trade unions; "the union movement"; "union negotiations"; "a union-shop clause in the contract"