[ ju(:)'nait ]发音: 用"unite"造句
- unite with: 联合, 混合
- a unite stechange: 单位阶跃相应
- absolute unite: 绝对单位
- We unite to pursue a shared objective .
- We are solidly united on this issue .
- Purulent exudate may unite the eyelids .
- The united states could overtake the germans .
- United kicked off and scored almost immediately .
- join or combine; "We merged our resources"
- become one; "Germany unified officially in 1990"; "the cells merge"
- act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation; "the Democratic Patry platform united several splinter groups"
- be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
同义词：connect, link, link up, join
- have or possess in combination; "she unites charm with a good business sense"