- 更多例句： 下一页
- He stayed on at university to do research .
- The hospital is attached to that university .
- The college is affiliated with the university .
- A university student should learn to think .
- He got in with a bad crowd at university .
- establishment where a seat of higher learning is housed, including administrative and living quarters as well as facilities for research and teaching
- the body of faculty and students at a university
- a large and diverse institution of higher learning created to educate for life and for a profession and to grant degrees
A university is an institution of higher education and research which grants academic degrees in a variety of subjects and provides both undergraduate education and postgraduate education. The word "university" is derived from the Latin universitas magistrorum et scholarium, which roughly means "community of teachers and scholars.