- 更多例句： 下一页
- They kept their dignity by retreating behind an unreasoning authoritarian .
- She returned in thought to his unreasoning and seemingly consuming enthusiasm for her .
- Good sense has triumphed over unreasoning impetuosity
- On liyu ' s unreasoning narrative tactics and its narrative effect in the unvoiced drama
- Prince andrey saw that the officer was in that stage of drunken unreasoning fury , when men do not remember what they say
- not based on reason or evidence; "blind hatred"; "blind faith"; "unreasoning panic"