- human vegetable; vegetable: 植物人
- vegetable garden-vegetable gardener: 菜园子张青
- vegetable plot; vegetable field: 菜地
- 更多例句： 下一页
- All vegetables are healthful foods .
- She instituted a vegetable garden there .
- We grow our own vegetables in the garden .
- He knows little about vegetable cultivation .
- All around the village are vegetable fields .
- edible seeds or roots or stems or leaves or bulbs or tubers or nonsweet fruits of any of numerous herbaceous plant
- any of various herbaceous plants cultivated for an edible part such as the fruit or the root of the beet or the leaf of spinach or the seeds of bean plants or the flower buds of broccoli or cauliflower
In culinary terms, a vegetable is an edible plant or part of a plant which may or may not propagate into offspring. In biological terms, "vegetable" designates members of the plant kingdom.