- 更多例句： 下一页
- Hookins made a speech couched in a happy vein .
- In his veins dances the blood of hero .
- Though poor, he was blue blood in his veins .
- The veins in his forehead were very heavy .
- The veins stand out on the back of her hands .
- one of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect
- a blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart; "all veins except the pulmonary vein carry unaerated blood"
同义词：vena, venous blood vessel
- a distinctive style or manner; "he continued in this vein for several minutes"
- a layer of ore between layers of rock
- any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ
- make a veinlike pattern
In the circulatory system, veins (from the Latin vena) are blood vessels that carry blood towards the heart. Most veins carry deoxygenated blood from the tissues back to the heart; exceptions are the pulmonary and umbilical veins, both of which carry oxygenated blood to the heart.