- 更多例句： 下一页
- The velocity at the stagnation points is zero .
- This phenomenon is called velocity dispersion .
- An increased velocity is randomly dispersed .
- The downward velocity of solids is sufficiently high .
- The pressure is p, the velocity is v .
- distance travelled per unit time
In kinematics, velocity is the rate of change of the position of an object, equivalent to a specification of its speed and direction of motion. Speed describes only how fast an object is moving, whereas velocity gives both how fast and in what direction the object is moving.