- 更多例句： 下一页
- His words vibrated with sincerity .
- It moves, it vibrates backwards and forwards .
- The house vibrates when a train passes .
- In the machine, the steam vibrates and sings .
- They will cause the speaker diaphragm to vibrate .
- feel sudden intense sensation or emotion; "he was thrilled by the speed and the roar of the engine"
- move or swing from side to side regularly; "the needle on the meter was oscillating"
- shake, quiver, or throb; move back and forth rapidly, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- sound with resonance; "The sound resonates well in this theater"
- be undecided about something; waver between conflicting positions or courses of action; "He oscillates between accepting the new position and retirement"
同义词：hover, vacillate, oscillate