- 更多例句： 下一页
- The nitrate ion has four fundamental modes of vibration .
- The frequency and amplitude of vibration are monitored .
- It should be noted that the vibration is not wig-wag .
- The vibrations accompanying the rebound are the earth quake .
- The blade is clamped and excited into some mode of vibration .
- the act of vibrating
- a distinctive emotional aura experienced instinctively; "that place gave me bad vibrations"; "it gave me a nostalgic vibe"
- (physics) a regular periodic variation in value about a mean
- a shaky motion; "the shaking of his fingers as he lit his pipe"
同义词：shaking, shakiness, trembling, quiver, quivering, palpitation
Vibration is a mechanical phenomenon whereby oscillations occur about an equilibrium point. The oscillations may be periodic such as the motion of a pendulum or random such as the movement of a tire on a gravel road.