- 更多例句： 下一页
- His night vision is not quite good enough .
- A wonderful vision appeared to them .
- Glasses are a corrective for faulty vision .
- He saw visions of a halcyon future .
- I would grow dizzy and my vision would dim .
- the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses; "popular imagination created a world of demons"; "imagination reveals what the world could be"
- the ability to see; the visual faculty
同义词：sight, visual sense, visual modality
- the perceptual experience of seeing; "the runners emerged from the trees into his clear vision"; "he had a visual sensation of intense light"
- a vivid mental image; "he had a vision of his own death"
- a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance; "he had a vision of the Virgin Mary"
Vision is the state of seeing. It is controlled in the occipital lobe of the brain where the cerebral cortex processes visual information.