- 更多例句： 下一页
- Yet the novel's potential is largely vitiated by brown's carelessness and inexperience .
- No such variation shall vitiate or invalidate this contract
- But the inability of the vendor to comply with any such requirement by such purchaser shall not vitiate or delay the completion of the purchase
- They forgot about - or chose to deny - the biblical teaching of original sin , which vitiates even the best actions in even the most sincere christians
- As stated in paragraph 2 of appendix to annex 4 . 8 of volume two of ifp , vitiated air from the tunnel is discharged vertically from exhaust shaft of the ventilation building
建议邀请书第二册附件4 . 8的附录的第2段注明，隧道的浊气会由通风大楼的抽气塔垂直排出。
- take away the legal force of or render ineffective; "invalidate a contract"
- make imperfect; "nothing marred her beauty"
同义词：mar, impair, spoil, deflower
- corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality; "debauch the young people with wine and women"; "Socrates was accused of corrupting young men"; "Do school counselors subvert young children?"; "corrupt the morals"
同义词：corrupt, pervert, subvert, demoralize, demoralise, debauch, debase, profane, deprave, misdirect