- Narrow-mindedness is an old weakness of mine .
- It is a human weakness to put things off .
- His weakness can be assets in this case .
- They saw compromise as a confession of weakness .
- He has a weakness for murder stories .
- the property of lacking physical or mental strength; liability to failure under pressure or stress or strain; "his weakness increased as he became older"; "the weakness of the span was overlooked until it collapsed"
- powerlessness revealed by an inability to act; "in spite of their weakness the group remains active"
- a penchant for something even though it might not be good for you; "he has a weakness for chocolate"
- a flaw or weak point; "he was quick to point out his wife''s failings"
- the condition of being financially weak; "the weakness of the dollar against the yen"