- 更多例句： 下一页
- The wheels of government never stop turning .
- That is probably quite a deadly wheel .
- The tractor wheels have made their impression .
- The new edges are called the spokes of the wheel .
- Why couldn't it be made to turn wheels ?
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
同义词：bicycle, bike, cycle
- an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
- game equipment consisting of a wheel with slots that is used for gambling; the wheel rotates horizontally and players bet on which slot the roulette ball will stop in
- a handwheel that is used for steering
- a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- a circular helm to control the rudder of a vessel
- forces that provide energy and direction; "the wheels of government began to turn"
- move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle; "The President''s convoy rolled past the crowds"
- ride a bicycle
同义词：bicycle, cycle, bike, pedal
- change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- wheel somebody or something
A wheel is a circular component that is intended to rotate on an axial bearing. The wheel is one of the main components of the wheel and axle which is one of the six simple machines.