- 更多例句： 下一页
- Mr. bush has entered and hosted the white house .
- Her white wool gloves lay in her lap .
- Red plums stand out against the white snow .
- He carried his white shirt over his arm .
- I like red wine better than white .
- a food fish of the Atlantic waters of Europe resembling the cod; sometimes placed in genus Gadus
同义词：Merlangus merlangus, Gadus merlangus
- found off Atlantic coast of North America
同义词：silver hake, Merluccius bilinearis
- any of several food fishes of North American coastal waters
- a small fish of the genus Sillago; excellent food fish
- flesh of any of a number of slender food fishes especially of Atlantic coasts of North America
- flesh of a cod-like fish of the Atlantic waters of Europe