- 更多例句： 下一页
- He disguised himself by wearing a wig .
- You had better brush your untidy wig .
- They say that wigs will be coming in again this year .
- I was miffed when they laughed at my new wig ..
- He wigged me for being late .
- hairpiece covering the head and made of real or synthetic hair
- British slang for a scolding
A wig is a head of hair made from horsehair, human hair, wool, feathers, yak hair, buffalo hair, or synthetic materials which is worn on the head for fashion or various other aesthetic and stylistic reasons, including cultural and religious observance. The word wig is short for periwig and first appeared in the English language around 1675.