- 1.＝ Whip Inflation Now 立即制止通货膨胀〔美国总统福特于1975年提出的一项计划〕。
2.＝ Work Incentive 〔美国〕鼓励(福利享受者)就业计划。vt.
(won , wan won winning)
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Oh, how she longed to win him to converse !
- Cowperwood returned his most winning beam .
- Nick went all out to win the race .
- The prisoner won a last-minute reprieve .
- He won high marks in all his examinations .
- a victory (as in a race or other competition); "he was happy to get the win"
- something won (especially money)
- be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious; "He won the Gold Medal in skating"; "Our home team won"; "Win the game"
- obtain advantages, such as points, etc.; "The home team was gaining ground"; "After defeating the Knicks, the Blazers pulled ahead of the Lakers in the battle for the number-one playoff berth in the Western Conference"
同义词：gain, advance, pull ahead, make headway, get ahead, gain ground
- win something through one''s efforts; "I acquired a passing knowledge of Chinese"; "Gain an understanding of international finance"
- attain success or reach a desired goal; "The enterprise succeeded"; "We succeeded in getting tickets to the show"; "she struggled to overcome her handicap and won"
同义词：succeed, come through, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods