- 更多例句： 下一页
- The wind packed the snow against the wall .
- Put on your overcoat. the wind is thrilling .
- There was a bitterly cold east wind blowing .
- He came to me this morning to raise the wind .
- The natural wind is turbulent or gusty .
- the act of winding or twisting; "he put the key in the old clock and gave it a good wind"
- breath; "the collision knocked the wind out of him"
- a reflex that expels intestinal gas through the anus
同义词：fart, farting, flatus, breaking wind
- a musical instrument in which the sound is produced by an enclosed column of air that is moved by the breath
- an indication of potential opportunity; "he got a tip on the stock market"; "a good lead for a job"
同义词：tip, lead, steer, confidential information, hint
- empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk; "that''s a lot of wind"; "don''t give me any of that jazz"
同义词：malarkey, malarky, idle words, jazz, nothingness
- a tendency or force that influences events; "the winds of change"
- air moving (sometimes with considerable force) from an area of high pressure to an area of low pressure; "trees bent under the fierce winds"; "when there is no wind, row"; "the radioactivity was being swept upwards by the air current and out into the atmosphere"
同义词：air current, current of air
- raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help; "hoist the bicycle onto the roof of the car"
- form into a wreath
- coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem; "wind your watch"
- arrange or or coil around; "roll your hair around your finger"; "Twine the thread around the spool"; "She wrapped her arms around the child"
同义词：wrap, roll, twine
- to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course; "the river winds through the hills"; "the path meanders through the vineyards"; "sometimes, the gout wanders through the entire body"
同义词：weave, thread, meander, wander
- catch the scent of; get wind of; "The dog nosed out the drugs"
- extend in curves and turns; "The road winds around the lake"; "the path twisted through the forest"
Wind is the flow of gases on a large scale. On Earth, wind consists of the bulk movement of air.