- wireless: adj. 无线的；无线电报的，无线电 ...
- telegraphy: n. 电信技术[工程]；电报学；电报 ...
- directive wireless telegraphy: 定向无线电报
- Wireless telegraphy , the phonograph and the radio are based on this law
- 1937 guglielmo marconl , italian physicist and pioneer in the use of wireless telegraphy , died in rome
- He experimented for years in his own laboratory , and while he was still a young man , he invented wireless telegraphy
- Marconi shares the nobel prize in physics , with karl ferdinand braun for their work in the development of wireless telegraphy
- Over the years new innovative technologies such as wireless telegraphy , radiosonde , radar , satellite and computer , were applied by the observatory for improving its weather forecasting and warning services
- the use of radio to send telegraphic messages (usually by Morse code)
同义词：radiotelegraph, radiotelegraphy, wireless telegraph
- telegraphy that uses transmission by radio rather than by wire
Wireless telegraphy is a historical term used today to apply to early radio telegraph communications techniques and practices, particularly those used during the first three decades of radio (1887 to 1920) before the term radio came into use.
- wireless telegraph direction finder 什么意思
- wireless telegraph direction finding 什么意思
- wireless telegraph fog signal 什么意思
- wireless telegraph room 什么意思
- wireless telegraph station 什么意思
- wireless telegraphy board 什么意思
- wireless telegraphy direction finder 什么意思
- wireless telegraphy machine 什么意思
- wireless telegraphy yard 什么意思
- wireless telephone 什么意思