1.有智慧的；聪明的，贤明的 (opp. Foolish)〔美俚〕狡猾的，精明的。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He is wise , learned beyond his years .
- Standley's a wise and salty old bird .
- A fool may give a wise man counsel .
- The divorce left him a sadder but a wiser man .
- It is wise to be generous in the estimate .
- having or prompted by wisdom or discernment; "a wise leader"; "a wise and perceptive comment"
- improperly forward or bold; "don''t be fresh with me"; "impertinent of a child to lecture a grownup"; "an impudent boy given to insulting strangers"; "Don''t get wise with me!"
同义词：fresh, impertinent, impudent, overbold, smart, saucy, sassy
- evidencing the possession of inside information
同义词：knowing, wise to
- marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters; "judicious use of one''s money"; "a wise decision"
- a way of doing or being; "in no wise"; "in this wise"