- 更多例句： 下一页
- My own work follows this approach .
- Mother works economic advantages accrue .
- The child 's work at school is about average ..
- You never work those things out, though .
- In theory the plan should have worked .
- a mine or quarry that is being or has been worked
- serving to permit or facilitate further work or activity; "discussed the working draft of a peace treaty"; "they need working agreements with their neighbor states on interstate projects"
- actively engaged in paid work; "the working population"; "the ratio of working men to unemployed"; "a working mother"; "robots can be on the job day and night"
同义词：on the job
- (of e.g. a machine) performing or capable of performing; "in running (or working) order"; "a functional set of brakes"
同义词：running, operative, functional
- adopted as a temporary basis for further work; "a working draft"; "a working hypothesis"
- adequate for practical use; especially sufficient in strength or numbers to accomplish something; "the party has a working majority in the House"; "a working knowledge of Spanish"