- 更多例句： 下一页
- He coloured the picture with a yellow crayon .
- The leaves of the book were yellowing with age .
- Yellow dust was dropping from the limetrees .
- Katherine has a horror of wearing yellow dresses .
- The captain tapped the blue and yellow chart .
- easily frightened
同义词：chicken, chickenhearted, lily-livered, white-livered, yellow-bellied
- of the color intermediate between green and orange in the color spectrum; of something resembling the color of an egg yolk
- affected by jaundice which causes yellowing of skin etc
- cowardly or treacherous; "the little yellow stain of treason"-M.W.Straight; "too yellow to stand and fight"
- changed to a yellowish color by age; "yellowed parchment"
- typical of tabloids; "sensational journalistic reportage of the scandal"; "yellow press"
- turn yellow; "The pages of the book began to yellow"
- yellow color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of sunflowers or ripe lemons
Yellow () is the color of gold, butter, or ripe lemons.First definition in Webster's New World Dictionary of the American Language, The World Publishing Company, New York, 1964.