- 更多例句： 下一页
- The soil shall yield nothing to you .
- There was no help for it but to yield again .
- Yielding can properly be termed failure .
- Only persistent study yields steady progress .
- The president had no alternative but to yield .
- production of a certain amount
- an amount of a product
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property; "the average return was about 5%"
同义词：return, issue, take, takings, proceeds, payoff
- the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "production was up in the second quarter"
- end resistance, as under pressure or force; "The door yielded to repeated blows with a battering ram"
- consent reluctantly
同义词：give in, succumb, knuckle under, buckle under
- be willing to concede; "I grant you this much"
- cease opposition; stop fighting
- be flexible under stress of physical force; "This material doesn''t give"
- give or supply; "The cow brings in 5 liters of milk"; "This year''s crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn"; "The estate renders some revenue for the family"
同义词：render, return, give, generate
- cause to happen or be responsible for; "His two singles gave the team the victory"
- move in order to make room for someone for something; "The park gave way to a supermarket"; "`Move over,'' he told the crowd"
同义词：move over, give way, give, ease up
- bring in; "interest-bearing accounts"; "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?"
- give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
同义词：concede, cede, grant
- be the cause or source of; "He gave me a lot of trouble"; "Our meeting afforded much interesting information"
- be fatally overwhelmed
- give in, as to influence or pressure