1.〔人称代词第二人称、主格及宾格；所有格 your， 所有格代词 yours〕你，您；你们，诸位，各位。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- We 've pulled you through a near squeak .
- Do you go to the botanical garden every night ?
- You have been tampering with her affections .
- Please allow me to offer you my apologies .
- Do you wish to turn me into a plutocrat ?
You (stressed , unstressed ) is the second-person personal pronoun, both singular and plural, and both nominative and oblique case, in Modern English. The oblique (objective) form you functioned previously in the roles of both accusative and dative, as well as all instances after a preposition.