音标：[ mæg'næniməs ] 发音:用"magnanimous"造句"magnanimous"怎么读"magnanimous"的同义词"magnanimous" meaning
- Ever so magnanimous of you under the circumstances !
- What magnanimous fellows we are !
- I hope you will be magnanimous enough to excuse any incorrect behaviour of me .
- The hot tear was often in his magnanimous ruddy-brown eye .
- But, i am sure that he is capable of good things, gentle things, even magnanimous things .
- Here , gao zi tai means a magnanimous attitude
- He is a leader who is magnanimous in victory
- We should be as magnanimous as the creator
- It was very magnanimous of you to overlook his rude behavior
- He says , “ a man should be more magnanimous and gentlemanly
- generous and understanding and tolerant; "a heart big enough to hold no grudges"; "that''s very big of you to be so forgiving"; "a large and generous spirit"; "a large heart"; "magnanimous toward his enemies"
- noble and generous in spirit; "a greathearted general"; "a magnanimous conqueror"