音标：[ mɔ:l ] 发音:用"mall"造句"mall"怎么读"mall"的同义詞
- They reached the grassy mall which fronted on the state building .
- The pall mall pavement was deserted; the very red-jackets had gone out of town .
- The world is before the two young ladies; and so farewell to chiswick mall .
- Our wives and kids were the butt of jokes in shopping malls and schools .
- The ladies ran all to the side of mall, and i helped my lady to stand upon the edge of the boards on the side of the mall .
- It was , in effect , an outdoor shopping mall
- Design of e commercial web for a large shopping mall
- Dad , so , ryan and i are trapped in the mall
- A survey of shopping malls on zhongshan road in quanzhou
- We are going to the shopping mall to buy some bread
- mercantile establishment consisting of a carefully landscaped complex of shops representing leading merchandisers; usually includes restaurants and a convenient parking area; a modern version of the traditional marketplace; "a good plaza should have a movie house"; "they spent their weekends at the local malls"
同义词：plaza, center, shopping mall, shopping center, shopping centre,
- a public area set aside as a pedestrian walk
Mall may refer to a pedestrian street, an esplanade (a long open area where people can walk), a shopping mall or strip mall