音标：[ 'mænidʒmənt ] 发音:
- Incapable management ruined the company .
- Management is frozen-face and silent .
- You will have to clear it with management .
- The type of ground management must be decided .
- Bad management was a cause of the failure .
- Scientific management promotes production .
- He listed four new duties of management .
- Scientific management became a veritable movement .
- I know all the management sins .
- They kept service management group clean .
- the act of managing something; "he was given overall management of the program"; "is the direction of the economy a function of government?"
- those in charge of running a business
- managementとは意味：management n. 経営, 管理; 経営陣, 管理職, 経営者側; 取り扱い, 操縦; やりくり, 手際よさ. 【動詞＋】 ◆assume the management of a firm 会社の経営を引き受ける ◆challenge the management 経営陣に異議を唱える ◆change the management 経営陣を変える ◆confront the managem...
Management in all business and organizational activities is the act of getting people together to accomplish desired goals and objectives using available resources efficiently and effectively. Management comprises planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization (a group of one or more people or entities) or effort for the purpose of accomplishing a goal.