音标：[ 'mɑ:bl ] 发音:用"marble"造句"marble"怎么读
- Do they have marble tables and chairs ?
- Marble busts all looked like a cemetery .
- The marble sculpture is a masterpiece .
- Marble will front the building .
- He looked vaguely up the marble staircase .
- It is difficult to engrave in marble .
- Ted king went over into the space before the marble fireplace .
- With a sigh, he again rested his elbows upon the marble table .
- `the glass in the form of marbles or batch is introduced into the bushing .
- They had the complete marble quality of all looking alike .
- a small ball of glass that is used in various games
- a sculpture carved from marble
- a hard crystalline metamorphic rock that takes a high polish; used for sculpture and as building material
- paint or stain like marble; "marble paper"
Marble is a non-foliated metamorphic rock composed of recrystallized carbonate minerals, most commonly calcite or dolomite.