音标：[ mæt ] 发音:用"mat"造句"mat"怎么读
- Please give the table mats a quick wipe .
- He has fond feelings for his alma mater .
- It 's ten years since i left alma mater .
- We sat cross-legged on the matting .
- The force of his fall was broken by the straw mats .
- The mat is wet .
- There are many different materials which can be used as blasting mats .
- The choroid plexus is composed of loose connective tissue of the pia mater .
- We shall have frost tonight , do n't forget to cover up the cabbages with the mat .
- He sent mat penniman to the recorder's office to dig out the names of the owners houses .
- not reflecting light; not glossy; "flat wall paint"; "a photograph with a matte finish"
同义词：flat, matt, matte, matted,
- change texture so as to become matted and felt-like; "The fabric felted up after several washes"
同义词：felt, felt up, mat up, matt-up, matte up, matte,
- twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; "The child entangled the cord"
同义词：entangle, tangle, snarl,
- a thick flat pad used as a floor covering
- sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports
- a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it
- mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture
- the property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss
同义词：flatness, lusterlessness, lustrelessness, matt, matte,
- a mass that is densely tangled or interwoven; "a mat of weeds and grass"