发音:用"matte up"造句"matte up"怎么读"matte up" in a sentence
- I am thinking of taking the matter up with my classmate .
- It 's hard to wind this matter up .
- Let us leave it to time to clear the matter up .
- Mr. twain owes it to himself, as well as to the great people whose suffrages he asks, to clear this matter up .
- I'm thinking of taking the matter up with my mp
- We hope to clear the matter up quickly
- Ifyou don't mind, by clearing this matter up,
- It was decided to bring the matter up at the next meeting
- I will take this matter up with a lawyer
- She decided against bringing the matter up at the club meeting
- 更多例句： 1 2