音标：[ 'mentl ] 发音:用"mental"造句"mental"怎么读"mental" in a sentence"mental"的同义词
- He is suffering from severe mental disorder .
- They had numerous mental conventions .
- She did a swift mental calculation .
- Is a high forehead indicative of great mental power ?
- His mental faculties survived his physical powers ...
- I will not cease from mental fight .
- He is a superman in mental faculties .
- He has a mental block about math .
- He sums up his mental condition .
- The mental turmoil, showed quickly in his work .
- involving the mind or an intellectual process; "mental images of happy times"; "mental calculations"; "in a terrible mental state"; "mental suffering"; "free from mental defects"
- of or relating to the chin or median part of the lower jaw
- of or relating to the chin- or liplike structure in insects and certain mollusks
- of or relating to the mind; "mental powers"; "mental development"; "mental hygiene"
- affected by a disorder of the mind; "a mental patient"; "mental illness"
Mental refers to aspects of, or things related to, the mind; or, in anatomy, the region of the chin, e.g.