音标：[ mist ] 发音:用"mist"造句"mist"怎么读"mist"的同义詞
- She saw his face through a mist of tears .
- I seemed to be wrapped in a kind of mist .
- He could see three people through the mist .
- The stars were shining beyond the mist .
- The river was visible through a light mist .
- The hills seemed rolled in a sullen mist .
- When i drink tea , my glasses mist over .
- He heard that through the mist of sleep .
- About two o'clock, the mist cleared away .
- The distant hills were enveloped in clouds and mist .
- a thin fog with condensation near the ground
- become covered with mist; "The windshield misted over"
- spray finely or cover with mist
- make less visible or unclear; "The stars are obscured by the clouds"; "the big elm tree obscures our view of the valley"
同义词：obscure, befog, becloud, obnubilate, haze over, fog, cloud,
- mistとは意味：１mist n. 霧, かすみ, もや, くもり; (涙などによる目の)かすみ. 【動詞＋】 ◆The view was blotted out by mist. 景色が霧に隠れて見えなかった ◆Evening brings a mist. 夕方になると霧が立ちこめる ◆The sun burned off the mist to reveal a sparkling winter morning...
Mist is a phenomenon caused by small droplets of water suspended in air. It can occur as part of natural weather or volcanic activity, and is common in cold air above warmer water, in exhaled air in the cold, and in a steam room of a sauna.