音标：[ 'mɔnəutəun ] 发音:用"monotone"造句"monotone"怎么读
- The monotone of his occupation soothed him .
- His voice lapsed to a monotone his eyes becoming fixed .
- The monotone in which he spoke was strangely soothing .
- "not like you, old boy!" said goldsmith's furry monotone .
- A monotone approximation for a prey - predator system of first order
- The topological degree of pseudo - monotone mappings and applications
- Does monotone locally bounded function definitely have extreme
- Ranges of perturbed maximal monotone operators in banach spaces
- Classifying the live nets based on the monotone of live markings
- Complementarity problems for monotone operators and coercive operators
- of a sequence or function; consistently increasing and never decreasing or consistently decreasing and never increasing in value
- sounded or spoken in a tone unvarying in pitch; "the owl''s faint monotonous hooting"
同义词：flat, monotonic, monotonous,
- an unchanging intonation
- a single tone repeated with different words or different rhythms (especially in rendering liturgical texts)